Export a GPO to a file using Advanced Group Policy Managment
Download AGPM: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54967
- In the Group Policy Management Console tree, click Change Control in the forest and domain in which you want to manage GPOs
- On the Contents tab, click the Controlled tab to display the controlled GPOs
- Right-click the GPO, and then click Export to
- Enter a file name for the file to which you want to export the GPO, and then click Export. If the file does not exist, it is created. If it already exists, it is replaced
- By default, you must be an Editor or an AGPM Administrator (Full Control) to perform this procedure. Specifically, you must have List Contents, Read Settings, and Export GPO permissions for the GPO.